Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier Wood Grain With 7 Color LED Lights Aromatherapy Mist Maker for Home
Step 1: Insert the bottle onto the wooden base and attach power
Step 2: Add 10-15 drops of essential oils along the interior wall of bottle and put on the lid. You may need to adjust the O-ring in the lid to make sure it's sealed tightly.
NOTE: DO NOT LET THE OIL OVERFLOW THE BUILT-IN SPRAY HEAD!
Step 3: After 15-20 minutes working, oil will be diffused to around 20-30 square meters space.
Step 4: Clean the bottle thoroughly by medical alcohol before changing to different kinds of essential oil.
1. Take off the lid and remove the glass bottle from the wooden base.
2. Pour out the remaining essential oil from the glass bottle and wash the inside with medical alcohol.
3. Add about 3ml medical alcohol and run the oil diffuser for 15 minutes.
4. Pour out the medical alcohol and run the oil diffuser again until remaining alcohol evaporated.
5. If there is still residue of essential oil after above steps, put the glass bottle in warm water (below 45℃) with neutral detergent for half a day and then wash it again with purified water. Can be only used after all the remaining water wiped up.
1. DO NOT KEEP RUNNING FOR MORE THAN 3 HOURS.
2. Use 100% pure essential oil only.
3. Clean at least 1 time per week to avoid capillary jam and use medical alcohol only.